I bought a muffin for breakfast from the cafeteria this morning and didn't notice until I was paying that the only available kind was Morning Glory. Which contain raisins (among a dozen other things).

I didn't want to ask for my money back, and figured that I could eat them now. After all, it's been years since I last had raisins. Maybe my taste buds have grown up, and I can eat them like I've learned to eat so many things I used to dislike.

Nope. My desk is now covered in crumbs due to my attempts to eat the muffin in tiny enough pieces that I can fish out the raisins. What a waste of a warm, fresh out of the oven treat.