Playing the waiting game

Sent an email back to the job offer i received basically saying that while I was grateful and excited for the offer I was disappointed with the salary being lower than what was offered in the interview and then gave them the range I thought was more acceptable. I also reiterated that I was excited for the offer and looking forward to joining the team...haven't heard anything back yet and am freaking out! Thanks to all the GT'ers who helped me with negotiating ideas and what to say!!

Should I wait until the end of today and then go in person? I do really want this job and I'm anxious to have everything taken care of...