Um. Ok. So I have some questions about surviving next month:
1) Where can I buy a bike? Cheap. I need to buy one the night I arrive basically (not getting a car until July).
2) Which bank sucks the least? My current bank is not in the NOLA area.
3) Are there grocers aside from Whole Foods that are in the Oak Street area?
4) What should I expect to pay for a cab from the airport to the Oak Street area?
5) Most importantly: what are the best Lebsian bars in town?
Any advice on these fronts is greatly appreciated. I will buy you beignets and coffee when I get there.