**NEXT POST FROM ME AFTER THIS WILL BRING THE FUN I PROMISE**
1. Just relax
2. For me it just happened! Maybe you're just trying too hard.
3. Have you thought about losing weight?
4. Let's wait a year before we try anything (this coming from Dr. who knows 7 year history of PCOS and hypothyroidism)
5. Think positive!
6. It must be what you're eating. Eat less carbs. (currently on Primal diet)
7. I found these really great herbs on sketchybullshit.com that changed my LIFE. Try them! (from "NOT DOCTOR")
8. Just enjoy the sex! It must be so fun to be able to have sex whenever you want with no consequences!
9. Are you pregnant? (belly due to PCOS, hypothyroidism, family body shape)
10. When are you guys finally going to have a baby?