I am finding the hoopla surrounding Castro's suicide upsetting. I am going to try and state why, in a really simple manner, to try and clarify for myself. This relates to personal experience. I know this is a bit scattered.
Oh, and if it comes up, please don't mainpage this. I don't want to deal with comments.
1. My husband was murdered.
2. His killer is incarcerated.
3. People ask me if I want him dead.
4. I do not want him dead.
5. I do not want him alive.
6. I do not care if he dies or lives.
7. I do not care about him at all.
8. I wish to waste no part of my time or life considering him in any way.
9. If he were to commit suicide, I would spare him no sympathy.
10. I have no energy to give him in any way, shape, or form.
11. He is not worth the slightest regard.
12. My energy is for the living.
13. Likewise, I have no feelings to spare for Castro.
14. I give no shits about him.
15. I have ALL THE FEELS for the women he so brutally abused.
16. Amanda, Gina, and Michelle are the ones who matter here.
17. Castro's only worth is as a scientific specimen.
18. I hate that people are talking about him, as if he's worth the breath it takes to form the words.
19. I don't know if I've managed to clearly state my thoughts.
20. But I am so done.