Here's an idea of what I'll be cooking this week. We're going out of town soon, so I'm trying to use up our perishables and not buy too much stuff. Lots of pantry/freezer cooking this week!
Breakfasts we do on our own, Flarfenspouse eats Raisin Bran probably 300 mornings a year, mine varies. (We also came up with an idea for a new cereal this morning: Radish Bran. Two scoops in every box! Yum, right?!)
- Sunday: out for lunch, leftover Chicken Arrabiatta with Penne and Zucchini, and salad, for dinner.
- Monday: May try making sushi for myself for lunch! Homemade hot pocket for flarfenspouse. For dinner, possibly at in-laws, Vermicelli Noodle Stir Fry otherwise, with carrots cooked in ginger-duck broth.
- Tuesday: Homemade Hamburger Helper/mac and cheese mashup, and corn and zucchini.
- Wednesday: Chicken coconut curry and brown rice.
- Thursday: Beef pot pie
- Friday: Quiche for lunch. Leftovers for dinner.
- Saturday: Muffins and leftover quiche for breakfast.
Spaghetti and meatballs for dinner.Use last of milk to make ricotta, use in some sort of pasta dish with meatballs.
For lunches, we either take leftovers, small portions of stuff I've frozen (chili, etc) or buns with fillings. We've been liking leftovers lately, and it's easier for me to cook for 4 or 6 than just 2, so I'll probably continue that. We also take homemade jammy yogurt, fruit or veg, and I made a crapload of the best hummus in the world so I'll work my way through that this week.