What should I do? Should I take her to the vet?
She's had bitchface flare-ups since the day I picked her up off the sidewalk nearly a year ago...I'm afraid that if I don't do something soon, she'll have to face being told to smile by strangermenz for the rest of her life...what kind of catmom would that make me?
I know she's "from the streets," but I was hoping she'd have dropped the 'tude by now!
- That's Bobby at her first trip to the vet. The vet was like, "...and how are we doing today, Bobby?" and that was her reaction. I was so embarrassed, but the vet said not to worry, she's just a typical moody teenager...
- That's her just mmmakin' herself at home...I asked her if she wanted some water or anything, and that was her reaction...I almost brought her back outside!
- Ok, so this was justifiable bitchface, but still...I needed to get her spayed!
- Don't sass me, young lady! I told you to cover your poop, or no catnip for you!
- Look at me when I'm talking to you!
- If anyone knows how to ruin a family photo, it's Bobby...
- You know when you walk into a room and you feel like people were just talking about you? Yeah, this was classic Bobby...talking shit about me to her friends...
- She wouldn't even smile for the photographer...she's impossible!
- Only Bobby would scowl at a feather...
- This was from the other day...I just asked her how her day was! No need to bitchface me!
- Ever wonder what it feels like for a cat to stare through your soul? Now you know...::shudder::
Siiigh...what's a single catmom to do? If her father were around...he would...GRRRR!!!